Vehicle Datasheet API is dedicated to retrieving data from an identified vehicle version (see our Vehicle Selector API) to create a detailed vehicle sheet organized by blocks:
- Standard: brand, model, manufacturing dates ...
- General description: number of doors, energy ...
- Technical characteristics: recommended types of oil, CO2 emissions...
- Connectivity: location of the OBD plug, left or right hand drive ...
- Administrative data: date of first registration ...
- Tire information: vehicle tire size and pressure (loaded or unloaded), wheel dimensions, etc.
You can view the different methods in the Documentation tab.
If you wish to test our service, it is necessary to subscribe to the Freemium offer in the Pricing tab then to create an app to retrieve your authentication credentials.
Then, use these credentials to request your token to be filled in before making requests from your local computer or directly from the documentation tab.
The Vehicle Datasheet makes it possible to go further in supporting the motorist and managing the fleet of vehicles: better knowing the characteristics of one or more vehicles allows a better understanding of its use.
To go further and manage maintenance in a preventive manner, our Preventive Maintenance offer makes available in the form of an API our algorithm for calculating the next maintenance deadlines. Depending on the parameters of use and condition of each vehicle, we select the appropriate maintenance plan in order to establish a forecast of maintenance operations to be carried out.
Subscribe to Premium tier and accelerate : no transaction limits, volume discounts, support and custom plan for larger needs.
Use this tier to explore our catalog, test all features and start building your app for free.
Free of charge