The "Driving Event" API allows you to identify and locate areas where specific driving events occur repeatedly (*):
- "Near misses", for example emergency braking, sudden acceleration, excessive speed, phone handling....
- Other events
By analyzing driving data in a large number and anonymously, our algorithms make it possible to detect areas where these atypical behaviors are repeated.
When these events are repeated, it can be linked to the infrastructure: missing or deteriorated signage, lack of visibility, insufficient road markings, etc.
This data is contextualized according to the day of the week, the time of day and the weather. This makes it possible to understand which conditions influence the repetitiveness and intensity of driving events.
- Easily locate all types of driving events including risk areas on your network.
- Prioritize your interventions thanks to the classification by severity of risk areas.
- Optimize your schedules by grouping adjacent areas where teams must intervene.
- Measure the progress made by comparing the number of risk areas and their intensity before and after the work.
(*) The availability of types of events differs depending on the geographical area, contact us for more information.
Subscribe to Premium tier and accelerate : no transaction limits, volume discounts, support and custom plan for larger needs.
Use this tier to explore our catalog, test all features and start building your app for free.
Free of charge